Friday, April 27, 2012

Woot! I'm a wiener!

www.reedberry.com


 Damn. Now I'm singing the Oscar Meyer song.









Seriously, though. I won! I totally lucked out and just found out that I won Sins of the Son by Linda Poitevin! Super excited!! Many thanks to Seeing Night Reviews for putting the contest up! And super extra thanks because they emailed me twice to let me know and the first had gotten lost in the Ether of Cyberspace; I'd have never known!

So it's time to party!! I love winning. It makes me feel all giddy inside. :D

I can't wait!! The book has seen some AWESOME reviews. Totally coincidentally, I'm currently reading Sins of the Angels, the first book of the series. How awesome is that?!

So thank you, ladies!!

bodywelltherapy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to think! Please remember your manners and I'll try to do the same. ;)