Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sick and Tired!

I really mean that.

I am sick and tired!!

I've been down for the count for the past 24 hours. I'm sitting up, however, so that's a plus! Yay, go team!

Unfortunately, my brain isn't working entirely well, so today's blog post is going to be super short. In fact, all I'm going to say is: I WON! I know, I can't believe it! What did I win, you ask? Well, lookee here!





I entered a contest on Riverina Romantics (a lovely blog I follow). The prize was quite interesting for the writer in me.

http://www.autocrit.com/
AutoCrit is an exciting SaaS (Software as a Service) that provides services for writers. An "autocritter", this software searches through your manuscript and finds cliches, grammar, and all kinds of assorted writing errors, much in the same fashion as a normal "critter".

I'm going to upload my current manuscript and see what it says, then report back to ya'll on what I think. Oooo, I'm quite excited, to be honest!

So my sincere thanks to Riverina Romantics for the opportunity to check out this awesome software, as well as, well, for me winning, I guess. I just can't wait!



In other news, I'm going to be putting up my review of Sins of the Angels by Linda Poitevin pretty soon. I've been swamped with all sorts of stuff, lately, and just haven't been able to read. I know, it's a travesty against humanity! I was completely saying the same thing. Nobody listens to me, though. *le sigh*



And on that note, I'm off to go hide in bed, again, before the sickies o'r-take me once more!

Bye ya'll ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to think! Please remember your manners and I'll try to do the same. ;)