Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Agents and Blogs and Stories, oh my!

Hundreds of authors...


An unknown number of bloggers.....


8 Agents.
http://cupidslitconnection.blogspot.com


It's time, my fellow writers!

You've got until May 3rd to polish those manuscripts and get them ready because totally awesome contest is right around the corner!


Cupid's Literary Connection is a blog recommended by friends of mine who are published authors and editors. And this particular blog is hosting a writing contest!!

In true The Voice fashion, you'll be part of a team with one week to "perfect" the content. On May 21, the agents (yes, I said agents) will review the entries and vote for their favorites!

It's a great way to see and be seen!

Don't miss out, my friends!

Go forth!



Scríobh é!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to think! Please remember your manners and I'll try to do the same. ;)