Sunday, May 20, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow #29

Missed last week because I was out of town. But here's this week's...









 
18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
 

So I'm a little late. Again! But better late than never! :)



Question of the Week: What are you currently? Do you love it? Is it a new-to-you author or an old favorite? Tell us all about it! 







 

Just finished Cara Elliott's "Too Tempting Too Resist"! I'll have a review up, shortly. :) Ms Elliot is definitely not a new author to me, and I think she's already made the list of "old favorites". 


I'd talk about it, here but I already have a review up! So don't forget to stop by and take a peek at my thoughts on Cara Elliott's second installment of her Lords of Midnight series!


Starting a new book in a day or two. Can't wait! More news on that, later!








So let me know!


What are *you* reading, right now? How's it going so far? 





How to join in the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow!
-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
-Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
-Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
-Visit the other blogs on the list and say 'Hi!' Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. J It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blogging love!
-Contact me (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to think! Please remember your manners and I'll try to do the same. ;)