My goodness, it's been a busy day!
I've been working to increase my "sources" and I didn't realize how much work that was! Props to journalists. I've done research and analysis many a-time. I didn't quite realize that "getting myself established" was such a full-time job, lol!
In fact, I'm not even sure what I should cover, today, and I haven't written a single tidbit for my book. I'll be doing that this evening when work is done and kiddos are asleep, yay! Snaps for nightowls.
So, in the mean time, I'm going to put up a couple of links I think folks might be interested in.
Things to Watch Out For!
Writer Education and Assistance!
- Writing a strong heroine readers like
- Romance Writer Earnings
- Online Writing Courses
- Publisher's Marketplace
- Write With Us
- By the wonderful Christie Craig and Faye Hughes
- Please note that these lovely ladies are also Southern, so they get bonus points. :D
- Nalini Singh's Writing FAQ
- Contest Divas
- Contests are a GREAT way to try out your MS, but don't get too hooked!
- Romance Writers of America
- There groups for all over the world, too!
- Look at the Chapter Contests page for more great contests!
- Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP)
- Barnes & Noble PubIt!
- BookSurge (highly recommended by many self published authors)
Please email me or write a comment below if you have more suggestions!!
I'm also going to write up a review of J. R. Ward's Lover Reborn, sometime today!