Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wake up and smell the highly caffeinated-drink!

Gooooood afternoon!

My goodness, it's been a busy day!

I've been working to increase my "sources" and I didn't realize how much work that was! Props to journalists. I've done research and analysis many a-time. I didn't quite realize that "getting myself established" was such a full-time job, lol!

In fact, I'm not even sure what I should cover, today, and I haven't written a single tidbit for my book. I'll be doing that this evening when work is done and kiddos are asleep, yay! Snaps for nightowls.



So, in the mean time, I'm going to put up a couple of links I think folks might be interested in.





 
Things to Watch Out For!






 Writer Education and Assistance!






Self-publishing






Please email me or write a comment below if you have more suggestions!!



I'm also going to write up a review of J. R. Ward's Lover Reborn, sometime today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to think! Please remember your manners and I'll try to do the same. ;)