Wednesday, April 4, 2012

News, News, and more News!

The hits just keep coming. RT Times just put up a little blurb about Iced, Karen Marie Moning's next book!






I love every moment of my life, but I won't deny I'm really aching for this one to come out. Curious about how it's going to work, especially with Dani being young. According to Ms KMM, herself, via her Facebook page, "For those of you who have been worrying—the trilogy is not YA.  If I had to categorize it, I would say it straddles the line between YA and adult uneasily"

Not too long to go. Right? Right?



RT Times also has a nice little ditty about another book that I'm barely able to handle waiting for:


 Nalini Singh's Archangel's Storm. Her entire Guild Hunter series has me begging for more and wishing I knew Ilium in person. Mmmmmmm...

While we don't have any new information on either book, these are good places to follow to grab 'em.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you have to think! Please remember your manners and I'll try to do the same. ;)